About ABBOTT Engineering
Since 2007, ABBOTT Engineering has been bringing high quality, environmentally friendly and cost conscious design and consulting solutions to the HVAC industry. We’re endorsed as a Certified Commissioning Authority by the AABC Commissioning Group so when customers need to verify projects were built to their requirements, we’re qualified Commissioning Agents.
We have registered Professional Engineers in Hawaii, California and Missouri. We’re proud to have 100% retention in our engineering team. This speaks to our culture of nurturing a healthy work-life balance, offering continual learning, creating a sense of team and promoting from within.
We hold certification for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED). This enables us to verify that a building or community was designed and built using strategies to reduce energy and water usage, promote better indoor air quality and improved quality of life.
- HVAC Design
- Mechanical Engineering and Plumbing Design
- Prime Consultant for projects requiring MEP Design, Architectural Design, Civil Engineering and/or Cost Estimating
- LEED Considerations & Documentation
- Feasibility Studies and Evaluations
- >100 years of combined HVAC experience
- Registered Professional Engineers in California, Hawaii & Missouri
- LEED AP Professionals
- Certified CxA, Commissioning Authority, by the ACG
Our goal is to provide a quality product for every customer. Through dedication, commitment and our skilled team, we’re confident ABBOTT Engineering will provide engineering services that will meet and exceed your expectations.
UCSD - Mayer Hall Gantry
CAMP PENDLETON HOSPITAL
Central Plant Retrofit/ Government
SAN MARCOS BLOCK C APARTMENTS
To view our Projects by Industry, please select from below: